Sunday, February 05, 2006

 

Coldplay

In the feature I recreate a Winter Olympic sport in the studio and compete against a member of the show on after me.

The results so far...

ME 2 v 4 NEXT SHOW

show 2: BIATHLON vs Sophie (Neil and Sophie) - I won

- Using a wheely chair, plastic bottles and some screwed up paper.

show 3: ICE HOCKEY vs Neil/George (Neil and Sophie) - I lost

- Tuppawear lunch box filled with ice, pound coin and 2 knives.

show 4: BOBSLEIGH vs Neil (Neil and Sophie) - I lost

- Using an abandoned Tesco shopping trolley.

show 5: CURLING vs Sophie (Neil and Sophie) - I lost

- Using afore mentioned lunch box full of ice and with a target drawn on the base, a McFly poster rolled up and some pound coins and a toothbrush.

show 6: SKI JUMPING vs Pete (Peter 'n' Red's Tibetan Monastery) - I won

- A stool and a tape measure.

show 7: FIGURE SKATING vs Adair (My housemate) - I lost

- 2 A4 plastic wallets as skates, Tchaikovsky cd.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?